Guide to Covid Era of Classes
InteractiveTTC is taking important steps to keep our staff and students safe. We are asking YOU to become our partners in safety during this covid era of life for everyone.
- Come to class “gym ready” class appropriate attire on, hair up, socks on, proper shoes for Ninja classes, water bottled filled and labeled.
- Cubbies will be available for students shoes, water bottle and other personnel items.
- Please show up to class on time! Students that arrive 10 minutes late for class will not be permitted to attend class.
- When entering the gym, please sanitize your hands!
- When in doubt, stay home if feeling unwell, have a temperature or have been exposed to any sickness.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- All students will sanitize their hands on entering the gym.
- If you are not feeling well or have been in close contact with someone who is sick, please stay home and be responsible to stop the spread!
- Please wear a mask entering and exiting the gym and in class when social distancing practices can't be enforced.
- A new Covid-19 waiver must be printed and turned in on students firs day back to class. Covid-19 Waiver
- You are welcomed to stay and watch class. If you wish to watch inside the gym please wear a mask if there is an indoor mask mandate. If you choose not to wear a mask there will be outside seating available for you, weather permitting.
- Please have your child ready to bounce, flip and fly by wearing appropriate clothes and shoes and having hair tied back, THANKS!
- Coaches and employees will be wearing facial coverings when there is an indoor mask mandate.
- Coaches and students will try and maintain a minimum of 6’ distancing when possible, however coaches will have contact with students when spotting is necessary.
- Aerial classes will be implementing a “bring your own” policy, please ask the front desk for more information on policy.