Guide to Return to Classes
InteractiveTTC is taking important steps to return to classes, in order for us to do so and provide a healthy and safe environment, we are asking YOU to become our partners in safety. We are confident that we can provide a safe return to gymnastics, ninja, cheer and aerial classes, with some adjustments, of course. Please read below our list of what InteractiveTTC plans are, please understand that these procedures will change and evolve over time following and new or revised guidelines by the State of California and County of San Bernardino.
- Must come to class “gym ready:” class appropriate attire on, hair up, socks on, proper shoes for Ninja classes, water bottled filled and labeled. Failure to be “gym ready” will result in students being sent home.
- Cubbies will be designated by class. Shoes, water bottles, hand sanitizer, (and keys for our adult students) ONLY in cubbies—no bags will be allowed in the gym.
- No contact with coaches or other students—no hugs, high fives or handshakes (temporarily).
- No late arrivals will be allowed in class.
- Athletes must sanitize hands before and after class.
- When in doubt, stay home if feeling unwell or have temperature of 100.4 or above.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
- Athletes will line up at front door no sooner than 5 minutes before class time.
- Parents and drivers are to remain in the car.
- Absolutely no early drop off, late arrival, or late pick up.
- Only registered students will be allowed in classes; no drop-ins will be permitted.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- All students will have temperature taken by no-contact thermometer before entering the gym.
- Any student exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be sent home; must be fever-free (without medication) 72 hours prior to return.
- Do not to come to class if you have travelled within the past 14 days, or are living with someone who is sick or exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
- Please bring hand sanitizer if you have some. Hand sanitizer will be provided to those who do not have their own.
- The gym can no longer provide hair ties or socks for students coming to class.
- No one will be allowed into the gym unless they are registered students, at their designated class time.
- Parents will be given access to a live camera feed to watch class from their personal devices.
- At this time, no payments will be made inside the gym. All payments and class registration will be handled online via email email@example.com and an invoice will be sent to you for payment prior to class
- Invoice for class must be paid before student attends class
- A new Covid-19 waiver must be printed and turned in on students firs day back to class. Covid-19 Waiver
- Do not be late dropping off or picking up your student.
- No refunds will be given if you miss class, no make ups will be given at this time.
- Class ratios are now 5:1, no exceptions.
- Students will not be allowed on equipment with bare feet, with the exception of aerial classes. We highly encourage you to purchase socks with rubber grips on the bottom, or gymnastic/mat shoes to wear in class. Ninja classes will still require proper tennis shoes—no Uggs, sandals, socks, or bare feet will be allowed.
- There will be staggered class start times—each class will have its own start time to eliminate all students coming in the front door at once at the top of the hour.
- Classes are 45 minutes with a 15 minute break afterward to allow coaches time to sanitize surfaces and high touch areas.
- Students will sanitize hands before and after class.
- Any equipment used during class time will be disinfected following class, with the exception of trampoline beds, which will be cleaned at the end of each day. If students use trampolines during class, they will sanitize hands immediately following trampoline time.
- Coaches and employees will be wearing facial coverings unless exempted for health reasons, or there is a functional reason not to.
- All lesson plans will eliminate any partner activities until further notice.
- Coaches and students will maintain a minimum of 6’ distancing when possible, however coaches will have contact with students when spotting is necessary.
- Students will enter/exit their class areas from clearly marked points, and they will be escorted out of the gym immediately following class time.
- Aerial classes will be implementing a “bring your own” policy.
PHYSICAL DISTANCE AND ONE-WAY TRAFFIC
- Class sizes are smaller to accommodate proper physical distancing guidelines.
- One-way traffic means all students will enter through the front door to begin class, and will be escorted out the back door for pick up.
- Contact between coaches and students will be limited as much as possible, but will not be eliminated to ensure safety.
- No hugs or high fives for the time being.
- Gym floors will be marked with designated physical distancing spots for class time.